EXCLUSIVE REPORT: Learn How New Debt Relief Program is Saving Millions of South Africans
- Are you behind on your monthly payments?
- Are you taking out additional loans to pay off debt?
- Are you being hounded by debt collector phonecalls?
- Are your finances affecting your work performance and ability to sleep?
If you answered yes to any of the above, chances are you're one of the estimated 15 million South Africans that are drowing in debt, and can’t afford your repayments. Missing more than 3 repayments could lead to a bad credit score, which in turn could weaken any future prospects of buying a house or a car. You are not alone and there is a way to get the expertise you need and the service you deserve to get yourself DEBT FREE! More and more people are turning to Debt Relief in order to eliminate up to 75% of their unpaid debt and to attaining financial freedom.
SAY GOODBYE TO DEBT - SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR PROBLEMS
The good news is that if you are falling behind on your debt repayments and earn more than R7000 per month, you may qualify for debt relief, a special process governed by the National Credit Act that aims to rescue consumers and eliminate personal debt.
Let Debtline, one of South Africa's leading registered debt counselling firms, guide you through the process of becoming debt free. Debtline is registered with the National Credit Regulator (NCR) and will help protect your valuable assets and organise a more affordable payment plan for you.
Our expert consultants will get in touch with you to ensure you’re provided a service that is unique and tailored to you.
YOU COULD BE DEBT-FREE IN 60 MONTHS OR LESS
Are you ready to take the next step? It’s this simple:
- Our financial consultants will get in touch with and conduct a formal review of your finances. This includes drafting a suitable monthly budget.
- We’ll negotiate with credit providers on your behalf. The discussion will revolve around your new payment plan.
- Your belongings will be safe, under the protection of debt Relief! Furthermore no credit providers will be able to harass you or go after your assets. We become the point of contact for all your credit providers – and gives you instant relief to harassment by creditors!
- Our team will educate you about your financial rights and how to work better with your finances.
Your debt counselor will negotiate directly with your credit providers for reduced debt repayments and lower interest rates. Join millions of South Africans who have decided to take back their financial future and become debt free.
DON'T DELAY - GET YOUR FREE PRE-ASSESMENT NOW
Contact us for an obligation free pre-assessment.
Should you choose not to move forward after advisory call - the advice is 100% free with no upfront charges. Take action now and start living a debt free live, today!